June 8, 2005

Lost My Focus, AGAIN!

I needed a new project to take on a long car trip to attend my grandmother's funeral this weekend.  The 3 projects I already have going were not going to work for a car trip - the Korchoran sweater, too hot!  The wool My Little Companion Bag, ditto; the edging on my Minisweater/Boobholder, too slippery.  So I took my bag of Baby Cashmerino and started the Entrelac Shawl from Debbie Bliss' Baby Cashmerino book.



I got the first row of triangles done on the trip over, and thought - wow, this entrelac is a piece of cake!  Then it came to doing the next step and I totally screwed it up.  Had no concept of how to fix it.  Ugh.  So riiiipppppp....  On the trip home, the shawl turned into the fair isle cardigan from the same book, but how boring is it to knit stockinette on size 3 needles with teeny tiny yarn?  I kept falling asleep!



Well, hopefully something will spur me on to be excited about knitting again.  The new yarn I bought on my trip for a new cotton bag?  Perhaps - stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment