Okay, once again I ripped the Corset Top... I got past the armholes and to the start of the bust decreases, only to discover I was off on the ribbing pattern - p2, k2, p2, k1... ugh. I knew it would bug me to leave it wrong, so I did what I had to do. I also tried it on before ripping and the armholes were way too tiny. I need to work on a looser i-cord cast on/bind off. I also took the opportunity to make a larger size. I don't know, I just don't think I want it quite so tight fitting, though I may regret that decision.
Well, the learning curve certainly has me flying through Chart A. Let's hope I can keep going this time. I swear, this is the LAST TIME I'm attempting this one! So darn frustrating!