July 26, 2005

Slow Progress

Slowly progressing on the Corset Tank.  I do love my yarn choice (Cascade Elite Premiere) and hope it will fit.  I will knit a few more rows and then try it on to see.  Although I love this pattern, it has been one of the most difficult that I have ever tried to knit.  It might be the pattern, or more likely my brain.  I know I've knit each step 2 or 3 times before it finally "clicks" and this morning I had to rip 5 rows because the bust decreases weren't stacking on top of each other properly!



I'm trying NOT to get discouraged, but it certainly is a challenging project.  I do have some lovely HipKnits silk to make my next one, that is if I decide to make another after this!  I got the Bluebell silk, and although it's lovely, it's not nearly as dark as depicted on their website.  I still like the color, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment