March 21, 2006

Not much of an update

No new pictures, nothing very interesting.  I really enjoyed my guild's quilt show on Friday.  I took a number of pictures of things that inspired me (will try and post some of them later this week) and spent a moderate amount of money at the vendor's booths.



I found a quilter in the show who did some beautiful work on her long-arm machine, but after contacting her, discovered she no longer quilts for other people.  So sadly, my search is still on.  I have a line on someone in Seattle, so I need to get a quilt prepared to talk to her about.  I think the Valentine quilt for my daughter's teacher will be the first one that I ask to have quilted, since it needs to be finished before the end of the school year.



Boy a quilt show is good and bad - great for inspiration, but bad because it makes me a little overwhelmed by the number of projects I already have!  And which to make next!



I didn't get any quilting time this weekend, but last night finished 2 more blocks for the Johnny & Buck quilt.



1 comment:

  1. Bummer that you didn't find a quilter at the show. =( Hope the lead in Seattle works out!

    ReplyDelete