October 10, 2006

Not a stitch

My quilting malaise hasn't lifted at all, in fact, I think it has gotten worse!  I did get my mess of fabrics that I am hoping to take to retreat all measured and put away, so the mess has cleared.  I still can't get back in the rhythm of sewing blocks, though.



I cut out 3 fruit-shaped pincushions out of some pretty hand-dyed wool that I purchased.  I am kind of stuck on how to sew them together, though, as the instructions are not at all clear.  <sigh>



I did get an email that my retreat registration has been received and they are working on room and work table assignments, so I'm thinking that means I am in?  I certainly hope so - that would do a lot to get me out of my funk, I'm sure!



3 comments:

  1. That retreat will jump start your creative juice, I am sure!!! Sounds fun, I've never been to one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That retreat will jump start your creative juice, I am sure!!! Sounds fun, I've never been to one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!! OK, my friend how can I help you get out of this deep, deep funk???? Let's work together on this!
    I managed to get three projects finished while on my retreat however I'm so busy with other stuff that I'm not sure when I'll sew again here at home. LOL

    ReplyDelete