September 30, 2007

It's good to be home!

SplashWe had a wonderful time in Walt Disney World, with just a few mishaps, the biggest being I lost my new digital camera in the Magic Kingdom. :( But, we all had fun, the kids want to go again next year! Um - that isn't going to happen, sorry kids! It feels good to be back, and I will share some vacation stories when I get things settled here at home. I sure missed my sewing machine and can't wait to get back to it! Here's a picture of me and the kids on Splash Mountain - we rode it 5 times!



10 comments:

  1. Glad that you had fun and are back home safely. Sorry to hear about your camera though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, bummer about the camera, glad to hear you had a good time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! That is really too bad about your camera - I'd be bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Sorry about your camera. Can't wait to see your sampler revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course the kids wants to go back next year! That means you all had a great time! Sorry about your camera, what a sad feeling that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did not lose your camera! I don't believe it! You must be fit to be tied.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about the camera- but so glad the trip was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the camera -- but glad to hear you had a great time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am doing the happy dance - Lisa's HOME!!!!!! Love the pic of you and the kids - what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home....glad you had a wonderful trip. Sorry to hear about the camera.

    ReplyDelete