September 3, 2007

Sampler Blocks - finished!

Last4 Oh I love a 3-day weekend - that extra day to finish projects was just the ticket for me this weekend!  Sister's Choice Nicole and I decided to ramp up and finish our Sampler Challenge and we both completed our blocks this weekend!  Here are my final four, followed by a photo of all 16 together.



The blocks got more challenging as the project progressed - it was harder to randomize the colors and I hope that I ended up with a good mix of the fabrics.  There will be a 3-1/2 inch sashing and cornerstones, but I haven't decided which of the Cinnamon Stars fabrics I will use for sashing - I have a couple of choices and will audition them a little later.  I also haven't decided if I will add a border to frame the quilt - the version I made does not have a border, but I may add one.



All16 I'm really happy to finish this and cross one off my "to-do" list!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - great job getting them all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! This is going to be cute! Just wait til you get the lattice on there, it will be dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those blocks...can't wait to see it all together. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Great job on crossing another project off your list. Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are so great!! I've really enjoyed tracking your progress and can't wait to see the finished quilt. So warm and yummy.

    ReplyDelete