November 11, 2007

Back and exhausted!

I had the most wonderful time at my quilt retreat, but I am exhausted and need to regroup. I will share stories and photos once I have had a chance to get back in the swing of things. I nearly finished one project and made good progress on my second, but my underlying themes for this weekend were Miss Rosie's and leaving vital pieces for my 2 projects at home. I'll fill you in tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a holiday and can recover at home before going back to work!



3 comments:

  1. Oh no - vital pieces sounds bad. Once I was on a retreat and one of the ladies left the power cord to her sewing machine at home. She did a lot of hand piecing that weekend and borrowed our sewing machines when we were taking breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! Bummer that you left vital pieces at home. That sucks!

    ReplyDelete