December 27, 2007

On to the next season!

ChurnNot one to RUSH things, but I started this Love Notes quilt as a shop model using the cute new Flirtations line of fabrics designed by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  Here is the pattern.  I love Churn Dash blocks, and this one uses cute motifs from a panel in the center blocks.  Adorable.  I've got my longarm quilter committed to doing a rush job on this one as soon as I'm finished so we will have a completed quilt to hang in the shop.  The clock is definitely ticking.  I hope to make good progress on it this weekend.  5 blocks down, only 25 to go!



10 comments:

  1. ACK! I love that fabric line. =) So cute. I know you can do it. Get back to sewing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute fabrics. And I love that block. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute. Like how it is turning out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...oh, good, I don't have to make any progress on my challenge quilt this weekend then. I am so far behind thanks to my computer network going down. This is going to be a precious quilt when you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quilt. The churn dash is a great block!! And I loe that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blocks and the pattern! It will be a real showpiece in the store when it is finished. You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I dig this!!! Hope you can share your progress. I love the Churn Dash block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun fabrics and a lovely pattern. Of course, I still have charm packs and panels from LAST year's valentine's line by Sandy Gervais that I need to do something with -- maybe for THIS year I will get it done!!!! Love the work on your blended quilt and your new Annies. Hope your Chrismtas was Merry (and that Santa was good to you) and that your New Year's brings joy and love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fabric is so adorable! Love the blocks.

    ReplyDelete