January 20, 2008

Blended Quilt, Week 7

Finish

Closing in on the finish line! With one week remaining in our challenge, it looks like my project will come together despite my lack of progress for a number of the weeks. I've finished the interior portion of the quilt, but will save that for the big reveal next week. Here's a little sneak peek at my pieced border. Hop over to see what Cindy, Perry and Nicole  have done on their challenge project this week.



My quilter is working on the Flirtations Love Notes quilt and I should be able to pick it up today. Then I need to put the binding on so we can get it hung in the shop. I will post a picture soon - it turned out very cute indeed!



7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Can't wait to see the Valentine's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieced borders are wonderful! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy its hard not to want to do one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that is a wonderful project, can't wit to see the finish product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - gorgeous! I'm so looking forward to seeing it all put together, Lisa! Can't wait to see the Valentine's quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen Beigh (Log Cabin Quilter)January 30, 2008 at 1:52:00 AM PST

    I think you are doing a great job on the blended quilt. I will be back to see the end product.

    ReplyDelete