July 9, 2011

#99 - Come on Down!

I used the random number generator, which picked #99 out of 127 comments left.   So my winner is the commenter who wrote:



Placemats? You mean you would let people spill food on these placemats? No way!! I'm going to pull fabric from my stash right now! How cute to hang as a mini quilt from Memorial Day through Labor Day or even ALL year! Thanks for the pattern AND the recipe! Yummy and light!!



Posted by: Elaine Morgan | July 06, 2011 at 08:07 AM


 


Elaine - please send your mailing address to me at 07fireball@clearwire.net and I'll get your prize out to you.


Thanks to everybody for all the nice comments and for stopping by to say hello.   And a special thank you to Monique Dillard for providing the free pattern and the ruler for me to give away.





No comments:

Post a Comment