October 25, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival entry - A Mini Stitch (or Two)

I have wanted to enter a quilt finish in Amy's Creative Side's Blogger's Quilt Festival but never seem to have one ready.  So I'm happy to be able to enter my first quilt in the Festival, in the Mini category. 

I made a cute pink sewing machine for my friend's brand new sewing room (with pink carpet!) and then made another one in red for a friend's birthday.  I already have a few more in the works.  This sweet pattern is called Mini Stitch and it's designed by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts.  Both minis are made using fabrics from various Bonnie and Camille (Thimbleblossoms) fabrics and quilted in a 3/4" grid pattern using my home sewing machine.  Each measures about 12" x 14".
AmysCreativeSide.com

Please click the symbol to the left to visit Amy's Creative Side to see all of this fall's entries!   Vote for your favorites beginning November 1.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa!
    Your mini quilts are sooooo sweet! Good luck in the Blogger Quilt festival!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Adorable mini quilts ! Just love them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet - Those minis turned out great - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - those are great! What a nice addition to your friends' sewing rooms.

    ReplyDelete