June 27, 2005

All that remains...

Calmer_1 of Elspeth is these 2 balls of Calmer.  I made the decision that I was never going to want to rechart the front and sleeves and decided to do something I'd had in the back of my mind for quite some time... RIP!!!!



The Calmer will be ressurected as a Nothing But a T-Shirt, using the coral and some scraps of other assorted colors I have left over from a very expensive baby blanket, to make the striped version of the NBaT.



And while I was at it, I also finally made the decision this morning to frog my Clapotis.  Although I admire the many versions of it I have seen, and I loved my yarn, I just HATED this pattern and it was almost torturous to work on it.  Plus, I'm not a shawl person.  I think the yarn is destined for ebay.  :(



But, I feel liberated!  On to more fun projects!



1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I hate hanging onto a project that I know I won't ever finished. Liberating indeed! =)

    ReplyDelete