September 9, 2005

A week? Already?

Again I must apologize for my lack of posts.  I haven't been making much progress on projects, so there is not really a whole lot to blog about.



I settled on a pattern to use with this fabric collection that I've had for a couple of months.  I saw a tiny picture of a traditional quilt block pattern in a magazine ad, and although my color palette is not as dark as the one pictured, I think it will work out great.  I made a test block using the fabrics and loved how it turned out.  I took a pic, but it's still in my digital camera.  I will try and download it this weekend.



In knitting news, I'm making this tote with Berroco Suede in Clemantine (bright orange).  I plan to do the crochet edging and tassles in Belle Star (hot pink).  It is a very easy stitch pattern, but very boring to knit!  I am into the 4th of 5 balls of yarn, so hopefully will soon be finishing this.  Now I only need to hunt down some handles like the ones pictured!



My baby started kindergarten on Tuesday.  She is so grown up, I can't believe how fast that happened!  And to top things off, she lost her first tooth on Wednesday.  Such a big week of firsts for her!  Here are a couple of pictures of all 3 of my babies from the first day of school...



School2 School5



No comments:

Post a Comment