November 3, 2005

Back from the South!

I had a glorious time in Atlanta.  My stepsister's wedding was very lavish and beautiful.  My dad and stepmom have 2 lovely homes in Georgia and they are great hosts.  I felt like a spoiled princess the entire time I was there.



Dad introduced us to chocolate martinis and boy are they sinfully delicious!  YUM!!!



I did luck into one yarn shop and bought a kit for an entrelac felted purse.  Had to have a knitting souvenir, you know!



Didn't get much chance to knit any more on Samus, and what I did knit I had to rip out and start over.  :(



My suitcase got opened and inspected on the trip home.  When I retrieved it in baggage claim, it had a several yards long piece of my yarn trailing out of it, it was wet and split and dirty.  Gee thanks, guys.  At least it wasn't attached to anything important.



Back to working on my Interlocking Balloons scarf.  I had hoped to have it finished by Saturday, but there is not a chance now.  The birthday present will have to be a belated one.  ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment