November 9, 2005

Leaving tomorrow!

For quilt retreat!!  I'm so psyched!  Can't wait for girly time with my SIL, good food, mucho inspiration, a massage and all else that quilt retreat entails.



My first project will be to finish my DD's Hello Kitty quilt.  I finally figured out how I wanted to frame the blocks of fabric, and put together a test block, but it got awfully stretched out.  I'm sure it will bug me too much, so I will have to rip off one border and resew it.  Ugh.   Hopefully I can finish one quilt top and start on my next one while I'm there.



On the knitting front, Samus is still giving me fits.  I'm on my 3rd try starting the bottom cable edge of the sweater.  I don't know why I keep messing up.  If I have to restart, I think I will pick another project to give myself a break from cables for a while.



Have a great weekend, everyone!  Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment