February 1, 2006

More quilting talk

This is my favorite online quilt store these days.  Kimberly is a doll to work with and orders are shipped out the same day, I usually get them 2 days after I order.  She carries most of the Moda lines, which is my favorite fabric brand.  My SIL calls me "Moda Girl" - I think they need to fire all their designers, because every fabric they produce is more beautiful than the next!



My most recent purchases include the Faded Memories and Quilt Pink charm packs.  These are 5" squares of each of the fabrics in the line.  I discovered that buying 2 charm packs and putting them together with fabric from my stash (yeah, right!  lol), I can make a really pretty quilt pretty inexpensively.  Of course, if I really LOVE a fabric, I have to buy the fat quarter packs - like Rhubarb & Ginger and the Poetry Collection by April Cornell.  STOP MAKING FABRIC, WILL YA???



No comments:

Post a Comment