February 8, 2006

Pictures to share

Here are a couple of pictures of current works in progress.



Fickle First, the Fickle Fingers scarf from the most recent Interweave Knits.










Bandfigs Next, the most likely arrangement for my Buttercream & Figs quilt - I like the brown setting blocks, not sure about the outside edge triangles.  Might try them with an olive green instead of the gold.












HeartsAnd finally, an idea for a Valentine/heart themed quilt.  I've had the red fabric in my stash for at least a year, and now that I know what I want to make with it, don't have enough for the quilt!  But I think I can make do with putting an alternate solid block.  I'd love to use this Alexander Henry print with words of love on a pale pink background, but I don't have enough of that either!  So the search is on for a suitable substitute.



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! I adore the scarf. But that brown quilt is to die for! Love it!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete