March 12, 2006

Choir for life!

Eric2 Here is a picture of my son Eric (he's the blondie) at his choir concert.  He loves singing in the choir - this is his second year and he told me last year he was "in the choir for life"!  I hope he does want to continue with it, he has a really beautiful voice.  His twin brother loves music and loves to sing, but is too shy.  My DD Lily, when asked if she wants to sing in the choir rolls her eyes and says in her best Valley Girl voice "BORING"



Lil





1 comment:

  1. I hope he continues for life too! My oldest is in 4 high school choirs and good boys are tough to come by! My husband is a singer in the church band too. I think he is pretty cool. Boys who sing, rock! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me the opportunity to view yours!

    ReplyDelete