June 12, 2006

Busy week!

But not much quilty got done.  Had a lot of evening stuff related to the kids' school, so my quilting suffered.  I did finish getting my orange and white quilt squares cut out and got all the orange fabric put away, to my daughter's delight.  She hates seeing my sewing room messy, especially since she 'helped' me clean it up!



I will take my stepsister's baby quilt to the long arm quilter this week.  Can't wait to see what she does with it.  I'm a little leary because I decided not to put a border on it.  I hope it turns out okay and did not stretch too much with my piecing.



Now I can turn my entire focus back to my red, black and white quilt.  All the inidividual units are ready to go, now to start assembly-line piecing all the blocks!  I'll post pictures as soon as there is something worthwhile to show!



No comments:

Post a Comment