I was cutting out my orange fabrics for my Zuzu's Petals quilt. Not that I'm flitting from project to project, mind you, but only because I wanted to get the stack of oranges I had pulled cut and put back away in my nice, neat sewing room!
I have 50 different orange fabrics, and I have cut half of them. I was reviewing the pattern again this morning and realized I'd made a big boo-boo. I was cutting squares a little larger than I needed for the center 1/4 square triangles, so I was cutting 8" squares. I realized I needed 8-1/2" squares for the setting triangles! Ooops! Well, at least I still have half the orange fabrics that I can use to cut the larger setting triangles with. I'm so glad I took the time to look at the pattern again this morning before any more cutting commenced!