August 25, 2006

Great news!

I had my shoulder treatment yesterday.  The massage therapist said my shoulder was "like iron" and "super strong."  After today's treatment, he said that we're pretty much finished, and that he has brought me back to where he thinks I need to be to do the things I want to do.  He told me to continue to push myself, and I'll see him again in 2-1/2 weeks.  I can always go to him immediately if my shoulder pain returns, but for now, I think I'm cured!  This is so incredibly awesome!!!  I never thought I'd be pain-free again.  It's been 4 months of agony, but now I have hope again!



This weekend I'm planning a 1-1/2 hour kickboxing class on Saturday, followed by a long bike ride on Sunday.  My girlfriend thinks I should try swimming again as a real test, but to be honest, that terrifies me.  We'll see!



It's been a busy week and I haven't been in the sewing room for a couple of days.  I'm hoping to get some time in there this weekend and pet the fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment