September 8, 2006

I'm sewing!!

I'm not completely out of my funk, but I've started a new project and am plugging away at it.  Darlene has been attempting to draw me out of my funk, and has suggested some ways I might get excited about quilting again.  And actually, she is the inspiration for my newest project.  I'm making the Anniversary Stars quilt like the one she posted on August 17, and also using Moda's Rhubarb & Ginger fabrics that she is also using right now to make her Grandmother's Flower Garden blocks.  I'm such a copy-cat!  Well you know what they say - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all....



I will post a photo of my progress after the weekend.  Thanks Darlene for helping to get me back in front of the sewing machine again!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm blushing! ;-) Well, you're welcome, my friend. Quilting is so good for our heart and soul that it's very important for you to get back to something you love and enjoy!
    I'm a big copycat also so you feel to copy away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Looking forward to seeing your photos this weekend.

    ReplyDelete