September 20, 2006

It truly is a Red Monster

My recently finished red, black and cream quilt has taken on the nickname of Red Monster.  Last night as I was getting the 3 layers together to take to my longarm quilter, I realized it really was a monster!  I commute by bus and my longarm quilter does too.  We both work in downtown Seattle and make the exchange in her office.  However, this thing is so huge, I called her last night to arrange to meet her at her home to do the drop-off.  Unfortunately, it will have to wait until Monday.  This is for a mid-November birthday, so time is of the essence - especially since it takes me forever to hand-stitch the binding.



2 comments:

  1. Send it to me I'll handstitch the binding. Won't take me long at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete