Along the lines of the "6 weird things about me" thing that folks have been doing for weeks on their blogs, I was considering some of my own weird habits this morning and thought I would share, for lack of anything quilty going on right now.
1. I brush my teeth with hot water and I need to have the water running during my entire brushing session. Horribly, horribly wasteful, I know, but otherwise, they don't feel clean. If I am at someone else's house, I conserve water and energy but since I pay the bills at my house, I indulge myself.
2. I have to have a fresh towel whenever I shower. I hate to reuse towels, ever. Even if I'm the only one who uses it.
3. I buy most things in pairs. If my usual brand of toilet paper, dishwashing soap, laundry detergent, etc. etc. is on sale at a good price, I have to buy 2.
4. When I eat small snacky items like almonds, goldfish crackers or plain M&Ms, I have to put 2 in my mouth at once (there's that 2 thing again....)
5. I do not drive on the freeway. Ever. I like to drive, I just cannot do freeways. Neither can my mom.
6. If there are soap bubbles in the sink after I wash dishes by hand, I must rinse them all down the drain. They can't be allowed to stay there. (There I go, wasting water again!)
7. Not a weird thing about ME, but my daughter was born on February 29, 2000. I think it's so cool and special for her to be a Leap Day Baby! Her brothers love to tease her that she doesn't get a birthday every year, but of course she does. She is my Princess, after all!
OK, I'm sure I could think of many more, but that's what sprang to mind this morning. Don't laugh!