June 14, 2007

Aw, nuts!

NutsLook at these 2 cute squirrels that I bought from Teresa at Sewing Stars.  The detail is fantastic, down to the real acorn tops she used on her stuffed acorns.  While my little cuties must have a story to tell from their fantastical journey from Rhode Island to Washington state, then back to Rhode Island again and then finally back to me, they are not saying a word.  Thanks, Teresa for your efforts to finally get these to me after a postal mishap.  At least they had each other in the box so they weren't lonely!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, you must name them immediately! The little bows, the little acorns...they are adorable. And I'm I correct, they are snuggled right up to your Chelsea's Boutique fabric? What is it that they might be trying to tell you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their little acorns! I buy stationary from Sewign Stars, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! they look so happy to be out of the box finally! i am sure they told lots of stories while on their month long travels!
    ♥ t

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete