March 15, 2009

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

Irish Last weekend a customer at the quilt shop asked if we had any St. Patrick's Day fabric.  Sadly, we do not, but it reminded me that I had stashed away some adorable Alexander Henry fabric and it was high time to put my fabric to good use.

Miraculously - given the current disastrous state of my sewing room - I was able to find this fabric with the adorable leprechauns.  This is vintage Alexander Henry, dated 2002 - no one does novelty prints like they do!  The pattern is Toast Points from the Atkinson Designs book, Let's Do Lunch.  A very fast and easy tablerunner.  Now we're all set at my house for the Wearin' of the Green.



  1. I love it, Lisa! I'm half Irish - so between my Polish hubby and myself this is a big time of year for us - St. Paddy's Day and then Easter around the corner!

  2. You are so right, that fabric is the cutest! It also reminds me that today is St. Patrick's Day and that I need to be wearin' a bit o'green.

  3. Cute fabric, Lisa. I don't think I've ever seen it. But I do love me some Alexander Henry... very creative stuff!