June 8, 2009

Ready for the 4th!

Paisley I finished my Paisley Parade top this weekend and no, Nicole, it's not at the quilter quite yet.  I just love the way this turned out - Prairie Paisley is by far my favorite Minnick & Simpson fabric collection.   No struggles piecing this beauty, not a one!  It went together flawlessly.  And I have a good supply of the fabrics left and intend to make another Minnick & Simpson design, Chippewa 9-Patch.


But next up are a couple of samples for the shop using the new Sandy Gervais fabrics, Crazy Eight.  I promised to get them done before our Shop Hop starts on June 24.



12 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa it is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! It doesn't look overly in your face patriotic which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. You aced me again! I love the way it turned out though, and am determined to make some progress on mine. All I have is the pathetic little center medallion done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lisa! I missed you at the shop on Saturday!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great prairie paisley top! I have been resisting it but almost bought the kit while at Lake Street Mercantile this week. They have a few left so I may just have to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo desire that quilt. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! It's so nice to see this all sewn up! I was with mom when she purchased all her fabric and it's a delight to see your visions come together!
    I hear there is a chikcen coming my way from your neck of the woods! Thank you! I wonder If i can ship soem eggs up to you... Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this quilt. I haven't seen this range in Australia yet, more's the pity. Maybe a little on-line indulgence is called for. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a difference that last border makes, wonderful job, this is a lovely quilt. I'm currently working on a project using Minick & Simpson's Flag Day Farm.

    ReplyDelete