November 23, 2005

Knitting and Stashing

I'm making slow progress on my second Cashsoft scarf made with yarn left over from my friend's scarf.  At least the pattern is much easier than the first scarf.  This scarf will be for moi, since I don't have one I like yet.



Yesterday I received the Handknit Holidays book - what a beautiful book with lots of great patterns!  Yarn is on the way to make those cabled socks with Rowan Cork for myself.  Yum - can't wait.



I also received 2 skeins of Vesper Sock Yarn from kpixie.  I'd been drooling over it for months and finally decided to go for it.  I love the Neopolitan color, especially, though the Knit and Tonic is very fun too.  It's all I can do to not cast on for a pair of socks.  Must.  Finish.  Scarf....



Happy Thanksgiving all!



No comments:

Post a Comment