February 20, 2006

One UFO down!

Star1 My lofty plans for the 3-day weekend included finishing 2 of my UFOs, but I didn't quite make it.  I did, however, finish the oldest one, this Magic Star quilt top made with Asian print fabrics.  I love the way it turned out, and am so happy to have the top completed, because I did not enjoy the construction of it at all!



Star2







I didn't finish the Buttercream and Figs quilt top because I didn't make it to the quilt store to purchase setting block fabric until yesterday.  I found the perfect one, I think, and will work on getting that top together after I finish the Valentine quilt.



Pink Here is a picture of that one in progress on my design wall.  It's very PINK, but I love it.  I'm considering making it a present for my daughter's kindergarten teacher, but I'm not completely sold on the idea yet.





2 comments:

  1. All the quilts are gorgeous. Especially that pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH the Magic Star is lovely! WOW! I've still got a not-quite-finished first quilt top waiting to have the border edges put on it.....maybe.... we'll see.

    ReplyDelete