May 12, 2006

Come on, Monday!

Not that I'm trying to hurry away the weekend or anything, but I have my first physical therapy appointment Monday morning.  I'm still in a great deal of pain and also feeling like a slug from not doing anything other than my stationary bike all week.  I'm anxious to get back to training for my triathlon.



Since my evenings have been free, though, I have done quite a bit of sewing and cutting for my next quilt, making hundreds of half-square triangles and cutting a gazillion red patches.  This is for the quilt I showed in my March 31 post.  I can't really start even a test block until I have most of the fabrics cut out since this is planned scrappy.  I'm making really great progress, even though I don't have any I can show!



I am scheming how I can get to Spokane for the Buggy Barn's quilt show in August.  Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company is teaching 2 all-day classes there, and I'd love to take the Friday class.  Hmm, wish I could see the class project, but it won't be available to see until July.  I'm not sure I want to pay $145 for the class (includes all day class, lunch and the kit) sight unseen, but I am such a huge fan of that designer....  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment