July 24, 2006

Bound for baby

Quiltpic1 Quiltpic2 I picked up the baby quilt on Friday and again, just LOVE what my longarm quilter did with it.  She did an pattern called 'popcorn' and it very nicely mimics the horseshoe fabric.  I just love it!



I got the binding basted on this weekend.  I just need to sew it down and then wait for my nephew to be born so I can personalize the label and get it in the mail.  I love this one - so cute!   And, my quilter gave me a card for 10% off my next quilting job.  Sweet!!!!



4 comments:

  1. That quilt looks great. Glad to hear that you've found something that might help your shoulder. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful quilt! I love the pinwheel design, and the quilting pattern is wonderful too. It really does look like popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn is one of my favorite pantographs - it looks great on everything.

    ReplyDelete