I finished sewing the blocks together for the first of my Johnny & Buck quilts. I have to make one border to finish off the pinwheels in the corners and where each 4 blocks come together, but that requires math and my brain wasn't working for that yesterday. But here it is at this stage.
And I figured I should post some knitting progress, lest I get kicked out of the knitblog ring! Here is my second Odessa hat. The first has gotten so much wear by my daughter, it's not really that attractive. I used a too-large needle and it's quite stretched out. But I like this one better, anyway. I finally got the hang of the beading, and all of these beads made it to the right side, whereas some on my first ended up on the back side.