April 22, 2007

She's MINE!!!!

Fw I have long coveted a white Singer Featherweight, but have missed out on many ebay and Craigslist opportunities. But Saturday, I was able to make this baby MINE! I found her through Craigslist - the price was right, the seller was close and the machine is in PERFECT condition. The case is in very good condition, no musty smell, either. All attachments and the manual are very nice and the machine sews like a DREAM. I am so happy to have finally found one of these cuties. Doesn't she look right at home?



7 comments:

  1. She's adorable - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. There is something about a sewing machine that is a different color than normal. They used to all be black and now they are all white. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a honey! The white ones are pretty unusual, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG OMG! Congratulations! Oh, I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I burn, I pine, I perish..."
    You lucky duck! What a treasure you have found!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a beauty alright! I just saw one of those in one of the local sewing repair shops. They are darling little machines and so dependable. Lucky you ... enjoy sewing with her. :-)

    ReplyDelete